- Please join us for our first annual charity spin ride for Nick's cousin, Reid Sacco. Reid lost his life to cancer at age 20. What better way to kick off your winter boots and dust off your spin shoes to get ready for this year's Reid's Ride 28-mile Bike Ride.
- This 45 minute class will guarantee a blood pumping, beat dropping class.
- All proceeds will go to Reid's Ride, benefitting the fight against Adolescent & Young Adult (AYA) Cancers.
- We are asking for a donation minimum of $30 per participant.
Things to Know
There will be two 45 minute classes; one starting at 10:30 AM, and another at 11:30 AM. When registering, be sure to answer the question about which class you prefer.
There are only 14 bikes per class, so register early!
- Please arrive at the studio (303 Haverhill St, Rowley MA) 10 minutes prior to your start time; the waiting area has minimal space.